Are you a young social entrepreneur making impacts and passionate about SDGs? Then this is for you.
Sustainable development goals were born as a result of the challenges facing the world. The pledge is to leave no one behind but also to reach the furthest behind first. Brace-Up the Young saw the need to celebrate and encourage selfless youths working tirelessly to accomplish SDG goals in Nigeria.
SDGs Youth Advocate Fellowship Cohort II is an initiative of Brace-Up The Young that selects and empowers young social entrepreneurs impacting their communities positively and actualizing the SDGs locally by training and developing their skills with globally accepted 21st-century skills that cut across all industry sectors.
Selected SYA Cohort II fellows will undergo a two-week virtual training that empowers them with skills, knowledge, and structure about their organization, how it can be appropriately aligned with the SDGs, and sought to address community organizations’ sustainability problem of youth-led enterprises.
Last year, Brace-up The Young (braceuptheyoung.com) successfully trained 17 inspiring youths making impacts and working to actualise the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Nigeria through SDGs Youth Advocate Fellowship, Cohort 1.
We are glad to announce that this year #FreeWeb4SDGs will be partnering with Brace Up The Young Initiative to develop website for three of the winners at absolutely no cost to them.
Selected candidates for the SYA 2.0 fellowship will have the following benefits:
- Two weeks of virtual training on social entrepreneurship and grant writing.
- Training data support.
- Access to partner with Brace-up The Young and our partners for one of your project
- Alumni program membership.
- 1-month post-training project support in 2022.
Who can apply
Applicants must be:
- Founders / Co-founders of NGO, CSO or CBO working around the 17 SDGs in Nigeria.
- Below 35 years old.
- Have good knowledge of video-conferencing applications.
- Willing to attend all the virtual training sessions for two weeks.
- A citizen OF Nigeria.
- Training is in the English Language – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to