As COP26 approaches can governments, corporations and private businesses change how society works in order to meet the Paris agreement targets on time? That was the crux of the matter at this virtual event from 4th to 7th October 2021.
Sustainability Week: Countdown to COP26, hears from global corporations, policymakers, and investors who are committed to reversing climate change through innovative thinking. Methods to lower emissions, improve sustainability and the transition to renewables that actively protect the environment will be discussed in depth. Packed with insightful panel discussions and case studies, innovative investment opportunities and hackathons, our event’s deep analysis from senior-level speakers creates opportunities that can influence the emergence of a sustainable economy.
Those Who Attended
- Senior sustainability and CSR professionals from all industries
- Business leaders and executives (managers, directors, c-suite) from all industries
- Impact investors / responsible investors
- ESG reporting agencies
- Charities and organisations with an interest in sustainability issues
- Sustainability and climate academics e.g. researchers and professors
- Relevant government bodies, departments and policymakers
Link To Event Videos
Didn’t get a chance to attend or missed some key sessions? The event platform will be opened for four weeks so you can catch up on all the sessions and network with thousands of other attendees.